What is Nitrotherm Spray System?
The Nitrotherm Spray System by Eurosider is a highly innovative spray system delivers high-quality finishing and tangible operating cost savings.
Nitrotherm creates an enhanced finish, increases productivity, reduces costs and eliminates harmful emissions.
How does it work?
Nitrotherm Spray replaces a fluid carrier that is traditionally composed of filtered compressed air with one that is clean nitrogen-enriched. With the aid of ionisation it also eliminates any problems with moisture and static electricity.
Extracted by select permeation, the nitrogen does not carry any impurities in the air such as dust, oil or fumes. As a result, the coating does not react with the carrier during spraying of any coating, whether it is solvent or water-based.
What are the benefits?
Paint application is made easier thanks to heated nitrogen, which leads to accelerated flash off and fast evaporation times.
Altogether thanks to the elimination of static electricity it allows:
- Each coat to adhere rapidly to the surface and lay flatter
- Normal sags, runs, drips and orange peel are reduced
- Overspraying is minimised resulting in less paint being wasted
- Cleaner working environment with fewer contaminants in the air
From January 1st 2018 is operational the new EPTANOVA branch office in Finland, EptaNordic, with its offices in Oulu.
EptaNordic is the reference point for customers in all Scandinavian countries, taking care of the marketing and sales of all EPTANOVA Business Brands:
- EPTAINKS produces and develops inks for screen printing, pad priting and other printing technologies by the product brands Manoukian Argon, KFG and Visprox;
- EPTAINKS DIGITAL offers digital solutions, from inks to equipment and consumables, by the product brand VEROJET;
- EPTATECH deals with specialties for pre-press processes, printed electronics, gelcoat and other high tech applications;
- EPTACOAT manufactures industrial coatings and varnishes by the product brand RAIVER
In 2017 Nicanti Oy (now EptaNordic) became the Nordic distributor of EptaNova.
EPTANOVA is an Italian leading provider of complete advanced finishing solutions for a variety of industries, and leads market companies all around the world.
Our business units – EPTAINKS, EPTACOAT, EPTATECH and EPTAINKS DIGITAL – develop and manufacture products and applications in the domain of industrial printing inks (screen printing, pad printing, transfer printing, sublimation printing, off-set and rotogravure), functional coating, advanced materials technology and digital printing inks.
EPTANOVA – thanks to an exclusive international network of experts, research and development laboratories, universities and business partners – provides its customers a complete range of innovative products and quality services, including a continuous and specialized technical support, conceived and designed to offer a tailor-made solution to your every need.
The company has partners and operating divisions in Italy, Spain, France, Finland, China, India, Bangladesh and Russia and its distributors are present in more than 100 countries around the world, providing customers with a constant reference point for their business.